Tehila le-elohenu (Praise to our God) is the result of a long process. It was birthed in the hearts of songwriters in the body of Christ in Israel, whom by the work and inspiration of the Holy Spirit were given a new song...a song of praise to our God (Ps. 40:3).
Some 70 of the new songs were presented at the Zimrat 2004 music conference, held at Yad Hashmona, in the Jerusalem hills. Of these songs, 23 were selected by a team of musicians and composers from various congregations in Israel, and later performed at The Pavilion, the beautiful auditorium of King of Kings Assembly, Jerusalem.
- Alo Naale (We Will Go Up)
- Yeshua Tavo Malchutcha (Yeshua, Let Your Kingdom Come)
- Hu Or Haolam (He is the Light of the World)
- Kol Asher Yikra (Whoever Calls)
- Ken, Yeshua (Yes, Yeshua)
- Ma Yedidot (How Lovely)
- Kadosh Ata (Holy Are You)
- Bechol Libi (With All My Heart)
- Ahavat Yeshua (Yeshua's Love)
- Haroeh Bashoshanim (Pastures Among the Lilies)
- Hu Natan Li (He Has Given Me)
- Koli El Adonai (I Cry Aloud to the Lord)
- Shochen Yerushalayim (He Dwells in Zion)
- Yeshua El Yakar (Yeshua, Precious Lord)
- Ki Ko Ahav (For God So Loved)
Click on the links to hear 30 second samples of the songs.
Songbook is available for purchase
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 24 May, 2007.